Valentine's Day

I have never been much for Valentine's Day.  You can tell people you love each other any day.  Why do we need a special day dedicated to it?  To me, it's just an excuse for an awful love of candy.  But, on the other hand, it is a special day.  And I don't even need to know how.

Day 14: Best Movie Kisses, The Princess Bride

How could I not end our festival with "the most passionate, the most pure" kiss in the history of the kiss?  'Nough said.



Day 14: Best TV Kisses, Merlin (yes, again)

I told you quite plainly that I believed these two to have chemistry.  Plus, the pickins are more slim in TV, and I'm not as well-versed in television. But, I love pretty much every time they kissed.




Day 14: Best Animated Kisses, Hunchback of Notre Dame

So, it is true that this kiss is an interesting one to end with.  And honestly, if I had a little more foresight, I probably would have picked another kiss for the last one.  But, I still believe that this deserves a place.  It is our second Hunchback kiss, but it is Phoebus and Esmeralda making their love known for all the world!

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?