Day 4

Maybe we shouldn't be watching so much kissing.  But, I find it quite enjoyable.  I really don't know if anyone else on Earth is enjoying this.  But I am.  So, let us continue with Day 4

Day 4: Best Movie Kisses, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

So, let's face it, the only people who shipped Harry and Hermione were people who had never read the books.  Everyone who read the books shipped Ron and Hermione.  It was obvious from approximately the second chapter that Hermione was in that they would get together. So, this may have been the most awaited kiss in movie history.  Plus, they both start the kiss with "I have always wanted to do this," and they both end this kiss with "Yeah.  I have wanted to do that for forever and we should have done that a long time ago."


Day 4: Best TV Kisses, Bones

I have a roommate who watches Bones a lot. At least she did until she got engaged.  Then she didn't really do it much.  But I had seen more than my fair share of Bones reruns by that time.  And Booth and Brennan are probably the most improbable couple, but are still pretty adorable.  Context on this kiss, they are at a Christmas party, and they are under the mistletoe.  This is also their first kiss.  And at the end of the kiss, in the actual show, Bones asks, "Is that sufficient to fulfill the tradition?"  Yeah, I think that it is.


Day 4: Best Animated Kisses, Cinderella

Let's be honest, this is every girl's dream.  I love my Prince, (my fiance), but let's be honest, it'd be even better if he were a real Prince.  And even though animated films are the worst for pretending that the marriage is the end and not, as it is, the beginning.  But, I wish I had mice and friends to throw rice at my wedding.   Furthermore, I will admit that watching several of the animated ones to judge them for placement on this list, I cried more than once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?