Day 2

While the Epstein-Barr viruses stand vigil (they cause Mono), we continue our celebration of the swapping of spit.  I probably should say something to honor the Woodchuck, as it is Groundhog's Day, but I've always like girly-gushy romance more than Groundhogs.  In fact, I don't much understand the appeal of Groundhog's Day.  So, I will just suffice that to say that Punxsutawney Phil predicts the end of winter, and continue on with the Valentine's Special.

Day 2: Best Movie Kisses, Galaxy Quest

I know that this might be a strange kiss to like so much.  But, I find it absolutely hilarious to think about it in the context.  The people at this ComiCon-like-thing have no idea of the backstory.  Therefore, I like to think about the different responses of, "They're just trying to get publicity," or "do you think that's Gwen and Jason kissing, or do you think that they're acting and it's the Captain and the Lieutenant kissing," or maybe, "I always knew they had a thing!"  I find it enjoyable.  I also find it interesting how it seems to be believed that she couldn't somehow zip her jumpsuit back up.


Day 2: Best TV Kisses, Merlin

I have in the past spoken of this TV show.  I have come to terms with the fact that it does not actually follow the story of Arthur, and now I will say it is one of my favorite TV shows.  Furthermore, though many people believe that the actor who plays Arthur and the actress who plays Gwen have absolutely no chemistry, I think they are ridiculously adorable.  So adorable, in fact, that you will be seeing more of them before Valentine's Day finally rolls around.  But this is their first kiss.  I love the kiss itself, because it is sweet and gorgeous, but also because their emotions are so, "Okay, now what do we do?"
 
Day 2: Best Animated Kisses, Tangled

So, I think that this is one of Disney's masterpieces.  I also like that, unlike many princes, Flynn Rider (aka Eugene Fitzherbert) actually has a lot of personality.  And this kiss is absolutely adorable.  I also added the stuff before, because I think you need it to fully appreciate the kiss.  I want it to be seen as it is so nice and so beautiful. 


 

Comments

Evelyn said…
Maybe I like TV kissing best. The Merlin scene definitely wins for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?