40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 8

Today, there are no pictures.  Because in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge, it stipulates that the bags of clutter can be virtual bags. And today was a virtual day.

My phone was a mess.  Inboxes of text messages that needed deleting.  Phone books on my past phone that needed to be transferred.  You name it.  So, today, I finally sat down and just took care of all of the clutter on my phone(s--as I still have my old one...it had a bunch of contacts in it that I needed!)

Well, it is clean now.  So, no pictures...I don't really know how I would represent that, but I did do my decluttering for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?