40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 4

At church, I am a Primary Secretary.  Ever since I was called, I have felt like my church bag has been the embarrassment that I don't want the rest of the presidency to ever see.  Bits of old notes on move-ins, props for old sharing times.  I have always thought that getting this bag under control was going to take hours.  It actually took about twenty minutes once I sat down and took care of it!  Now, the only things in my bag are a binder for all the papers with sections, a published, sharing time outline, a notepad, and a pencil pouch with paperclips, pens, and the like.  I also made a sheet which new move-ins can fill out so I'm not saying, "Here.  Scribble your info on this scrap of paper."

I threw away a ton of paper, and my 2015 Sharing Time Outline!  This one felt so fantastic.  I can't even explain it.

Before:






After:






YAY!  Tomorrow, I will clean my writing box.  Dun-dun-dun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?