40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 9!

I can't even believe all of the trash that I have managed to remove from my apartment in the past just-over-a-week.  And it's even crazier to think about all the stuff that I have yet to remove from my apartment.  Because really, it doesn't look all that different!  Part of that may be that I was planning on really cleaning it up while I was off.  But I have spent most of my four-days off (yeah, I know), being sick, or just recovering from my nine-on-one-off-three-on-nine-off.  We had four off so that I can go into my ten on tonight.  Ugh.

But, today, I cleaned out my file box.  I'm sure everyone has one of these.  This is the place where you store all your financial records, titles, licenses, certifications, that sort of stuff.  Well, I cleaned it.  Now, there's some level of just inherent clutter in this, as you should save financial records for a hoarder-amount of time.  But, I did get a lot of stuff out of this box that I just thought I would want to save, but actually had no important application.

Before:


After:
The trash

For another place.


So, tomorrow is Sunday, so there will be no decluttering in observance of Sunday.  But join me on Monday when I tackle the lower cabinets of my kitchen.

Comments

Margaret said…
Not Antigone!

I love seeing what you're up to, Hannah. Your apartment is looking great!

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?