40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 12

No pictures today, as we have a virtual one. The downloads folder.  That's that folder on your computer that you NEVER empty out.  Seriously, I had things in there from September.  And that's when I changed my computer operating system.  Most of the things here have permanent homes, but are still sitting in this holding ground, cluttering up your computer, taking up space, and basically making a black mark on your organization.

So, I did that.  I also found one thing that I needed that I hadn't saved (a certificate for a webinar that I sat through and really want credits for towards my recertification as a medical lab scientist come 2017), and a couple of programs that I hadn't put back since my computer died in the Windows 10 update that I should have there.

I call it a success.

Join me tomorrow as I clean out something very cluttery. The top two shelves of my linen closet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?