40 bags in 40 days: Day 2

So, today was just a struggle of time.  I didn't have a lot of time, and I didn't think about the fact that today's task--taking care of the pile of recycling, needed at least 1 hour of travel time.  However, I did get it done, and I even realized something really important:  My last place I recycled (far away from home) I had to separate out everything.  Well, this place comingles the recyclables, and so I just need to separate out glass.  So, I don't need two boxes of recycling going next to each other.  They can stack.

Before:


After:






Well folks, tomorrow, we're cleaning out the kitchen drawers. Join us then.  And maybe a book review on Sunday...maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?