40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 21

Today, I gave myself a quick one, thinking that I wouldn't really have much time.  Well, it turns out that due to the very noisy children upstairs, I actually had mountains of time as I didn't sleep.  But I stuck with the schedule.  So, today, I cleaned out under the kitchen sink.  Mostly, the only clutter that lives under the kitchen sink is grocery bags.  I use them like trash bags, but apparently I don't generate enough trash.  So, they just accumulate under there.

So, I got rid of half of them or so.  Maybe more, maybe less.  Other than that, all I did was clean up some gunk and take out the trash.  But, though grocery bags have been one of those things that needles me every time I open the doors under the sink, so I say we have achieved something.

Before:



After:






Join me tomorrow when I get rid of unused programs on my computer. That will be a short one, I think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?