40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 16

Today's decluttering mostly consisted of putting things back where they belong, but it still counts. I chose to declutter the headboard of my bed. But, it was the first day of my seven off (aka my five off...we're short-staffed).  The objective of first day off is to switch your sleep schedule, so usually you just do things that serve the purpose of keeping you awake.  And sometimes (a lot of times), this means that you don't really do productive things, because you can't let yourself get sleepy.  And after seven on (or ten on as it is today), you feel like you're entitled to just do nothing for a day (though I did fold my laundry, volunteer in a sixth grade classroom and I did do my Irish dance practice).  So, you know it is a first day off when one of the major objectives of the day is to make cupcakes for no reason, and the biggest decision you face is whether to fold the laundry before or after your three hour nap (I allow myself a nap unless I have company to keep myself awake).

Before:

After:

Join me tomorrow when I clean out my coat closet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?