40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 17

As well as decluttering my coat closet today, I was cleaning my apartment.  I found myself doing some very strong "decluttering" as just part of my daily tasks.  I think this is a good sign for the future.

The biggest thing I had to declutter about my coat closet though was actually taking my DI donations that I have accumulated during the first 16 days of 40 Bags to the DI.  One small moving box and one large garbage bag were taken to the DI! 

Also, I still have a bottle of lighter fluid free to a good home.

Before:

After:

Tomorrow, we will be cleaning out my desk.  Sigh.  That will be crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?