Word of the Day, Revelries and "The Discourses of a Bored Young Lady"

The Word of the Day is "nosologist." Now, this is not in fact one who studies noses (if you're curious, doctors who specialize in noses are ear, nose and throat doctors or otolaryngologists), but doctors who specialize in nothing but the classification of diseases. Can you believe that they have a name for that? What do they DO all day?

My brother is coming home in just a tiny bit over a week now. I'm starting to get very excited, and I don't know what to do almost. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing at this point. Perhaps, when Carol comes home, I will be a veteran to welcoming home missionaries, but at the moment, I am inexperienced, and not quite sure how one is to conduct oneself at this point in the mission process.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing at the moment to tell you the truth. It is a SAD thing when, if I have finished my homework before nine, I am unsure of what to do with the rest of my life. Is this a hint to anyone about school?

SURVEY!!! Okay, this is for one of my novels. This may sound a little bit odd, but I promise it makes sense in context.

If you were a reader, and due to circumstances, a character required removal of bullet (deep bullet) minus anesthetic, would you prefer for point of view character A to be around, or remove themselves from the scene (though they would probably still hear some parts of the happenings) or remain nearby? Point of view character B is the one under the knife, so I don't think anyone wants that the be the point of view character at this point. That's just kind of...well, morbid is probably a good word. Besides POV Character A is more of a POV character. POV Character B is allotted certain select portions to be the POV Character. Email or comment your opinion. I promise, it's not as bizarre or disgusting as it sounds.

Comments

Since this permits me to opt out of reality, I think I select POV B. gwh

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?