I'm About to Grow Old

I have just realized this: why? Because my snail mail is almost exclusively colleges trying to get me to attend, and my email is approximately 64% colleges. That's a really scary thought for me. Also, does anyone know where the following are located or even what they heck they are:
-Fordham University
-Tulane University
-Agnes Scott College
-St. Olaf College
-Mills College

There're are more. Those are just today's unknowns.

This was short, but I just had to say that.

Sam comes home in just over two weeks!

Wordsmith.org word of the day is great today: suppurate. It means to secrete pus.

Comments

Amy R said…
Love that word supporate--that's gross.
There are some pretty prestigious colleges in you list of contacts. gwh

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?