The Life Where Nothing Happens

I think that pretty much sums up my life: the life where nothing happens. All the same, I suppose that I should tell you all about it. I don't even know if people visit this thing, but I suppose it could be counted as a journal, even though I don't share nearly as embarassing of stories here as I do in my journal.

This week, however, I began Driver's Ed. It's a horrible experience, to tell you the truth. We watch movies...on the weirdest things. Then my instructor rambles for about an hour, and then we watch another movie. And the teacher pronounces "okay" as "o-key." And she says it after about every sentence. Besides, where most teachers will call on you with, "Yes?" or your name, she will say, "What?" in a way that sounds mildly annoyed.

Our drive cars are Lancers. They're not that attractive. And all my friends went to Swerve Driving School, instead of Defensive Driving School where I go, so they can't even sympathize. Swerve has VW bugs. Not fair.

So, now that I've complained enough, I'm here to tell you that I'm really a positive person. I'm just really sick of school, and I'm not excited to drive.

But, today, I went to a camp meeting. And I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUNG WOMEN'S CAMP! You have no idea how ecstatic I am about this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?