40 Bags in 40 Days: Day 37. I know that we are way beyond 40 days now

I haven't been very consistent with my 40 bags project.  But, we are almost there.  Never you fear.  This one doesn't have a picture, because this one is about organizing my goal efforts.  I have a lot of goals, as you know from my New Year's Resolution.  I have always kind of been that way. 

And I have some that I haven't been very good at keeping.  I even tried some habit-forming apps on my phone.  But I realized why I haven't really had any success.  There's no reward.  So, I have decided to make this a sticker-based thing like I was potty training or something.  Then when I get all the stickers, I get to buy myself a present.  How does that sound.  So I made my goal charts.  There are a lot of them, but they are built for stickers!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?