40 Bags in 40 Days: I borked the rules! Day 35

I know that the rules say you are not supposed to do more than one area in a day.  But I couldn't help it.  This was scheduled for Day 35.  But I couldn't tolerate that mess any longer!  So, I cleaned it today.

My piano area!  I told myself that my piano would never look like my mother's (sorry mom, I still love you).  Well, it does, guys!  So I cleaned it up.  My piano corner--which has become my violin corner, music teaching corner and Irish dance training supplies storage corner--is a nightmare!  And you can't even see what is going on between the piano and the wall on the right-hand side, guys.  That's where the yoga mat and ukulele live (and supposed to be violin, but it wasn't put away as you can see).  So, I cleaned it up.  And it is much prettier now.

Before:







After:






That's MUCH better!

Comments

Amy R said…
Well, in my defense. The piano usually looks a mess because of the other pianists in the house--not me. You only have yourself (well and your students) to blame. So Ha, ha. And I would have to say, you were one of the worst offenders when you were home.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?