40 Bags in 40 Days: Days 28 and 29

Everyone, I have been very inconsistent about my journey towards a less cluttered life.  But a lot of that was because of my busy life.  But yesterday, I used a blank day to clean out my recylcing (yet again, I know), and today, I recommenced with actual cleanout projects: under my bathroom sink.

Before: (pictures are not cooperating, will retry tomorrow)

After:

Yes, I know that I have feminine hygiene products under there.  I'm a 25-year-old woman.  Pardon my indiscretion.  What got removed:jewelry  I never wear (mostly it was things that were given to me in young women's that were not even sort of my style), old gross curlers (now that I have a wig for Irish dance, I only kept the curlers that were in quite good condition that I could use for other things), some glitter hairspray that I haven't found a use for in almost three years, my sillybandz (which I only wear at camp, so I put them away until camp), and then I removed some jewelry to put in my memory box that I would never wear, but it had a special meaning to it.  Mostly, this was two items of note: my prairie diamond ring from pioneer trek when I was fourteen, and the bracelet that I couldn't see myself wearing again, but I wore it for prom, so I couldn't get myself to get rid of it...especially since my prom dress was quite stretched outby  someone in college borrowing it that was too big for it, and my prom pictures got lost in a digital wipe. 

But I think it is cleaner under there.

Comments

Amy R said…
Such sad prom stories . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?