Falling With Style: A Practiced Piece

My violin and piano students are having a recital on Saturday.  So, I'm going to play as well.  And I decided to record the piece I'm playing for the piano part.  I know that the point of Falling With Style is to do unpracticed, unfinished, unedited things.  But we're deviating.  However, this also gave me an opportunity to see where, when nervous, I flub up.  Also, when I'm nervous, I play things faster than I intend.  I feel that happened with this piece as well.

It is the 2nd Movement from Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata.  This is one of my Dad's favorite songs, and that's part of why I chose it.


Comments

Amy R said…
I enjoyed listening to this.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?