Falling with Style: The Twist

I was practicing my Irish dance today and realized that my twists, rocks and cut-outs look terrible. I only have one twist section in my slip jig, and just one three rocks in my set and one cut-out in my slip jig.  I can do them on their own, but they look terrible when I try to insert them into a dance.  So, I made a slip jig step that featured all three (and an obscene number of twists).  I must warn you, this is so bad that I almost chose to not post this.  But, in the spirit of the Falling With Style Movement, that is all the point!  So, the twisty slip jig.  By Hannah Russell.  Music by Sean O'Brien if you needed to know.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?