I'm Back...sort of

So, I've been trying to think of something to update with and I just haven't had the will-power. I was going to put the pictures I promised, but I don't have any clue what mom did with them. I was going to update with the Scotland thing, but it's missing something and I don't know what.

Well, I don't know what to update even now, but at least I'll give you a reason why. I'm going to write about the reunion, but I don't feel like it at the moment. Isn't this just sad? Anyways...umm...

Well, last night, Caleb, Sam, Carol and I stayed up and watched literally THE WORST MOVIE of all time. It actually has won an award saying as such. It's the #5 worst movie of 2005 technically. It's called, "Stealth." Don't worry, we didn't spend any money on it. It came from the library. Even if it were not completely and in all ways cliche, it also had antics involved by several characters that would have the US Navy in serious trouble with the people of Alaska, and the entire United States at almost sure war with North Korea, Russia, Tajikistan, Pakistan and possible Myanmar. It's about a computerized plan that goes haywire, stops taking orders, and then eventually develops a conscience and feelings and in the end, commit suicide in order to save Lt. Wade and Lt. Gannon (yes, they're male and female). It had already killed Lt. Purcell, the third of the stereotyped dream-team. Yes, Lt. Purcell is black. Yes Lt. Gannon is macho-man. Yes, it was bad. But so bad, it's kind of entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?