Teething Bites

Okay, so in my CNA class, they tell us that those who you care for are in their second childhood. Many of the things that they learned to do, they can no longer do. I have found that I'm somewhat in that second babyhood, as I teeth. The wisdom teeth kind. I actually usually really like the feeling (I guess I'm a masochist, because I like the feeling of hypodermic needles too), but today it hurts. I think the reason it hurts today is because I have a canker sore right next to the excavation site (or more exhumation site I suppose), and that's somewhat painful. I don't want to get them out though. Because then I'd miss school and/or work. My hope is that I can hold out until Christmas of my first year in college. Because then I will not have a job and I will not be in school. Whether that happens or not, I know not. It's only one side that has ever hurt, and I enjoy chewing on hard stuff when they're coming in. I love the little shooty feeling. Once again, I guess I'm a masochist

Comments

Two years ago I had two wisdom teeth taken out, and the only time out of school was for the operation itself. In fact, I went to the movies the evening after one of them was removed (they were removed about a month apart), and ate popcorn...chewing with the other side of the mouth, of course. If your wisdom teeth are not impacted or have weird root systems, it can be an easy process.
p said…
Thats a better explanation of why you like Joyce

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?