Update on Life

So, I'm trying to fix a little bit of a problem with scheduling (but the counselor hasn't emailed back yet), and I'm getting ready for camp. I feel like I'm a bad kitkat, because I feel like I should be doing more...but I don't know what I should be doing.

Anyways, today was interesting in Sunday School. I was the only one there. So together, my sunday school teacher and I discussed the disciples coming into their faith after the death of Christ, Peter healing the lame man and the day of Pentecost. It was actually really spiritual, but it was a little bit awkward because I was the only one.

We discussed how the disciples are representatives of Christ, and that they could be understood by everyone in the city of Jerusalem, even though it was Pentecost and most of the Holy Land was gathered in Jerusalem, and how this translates to today and the apostles being representatives of Christ. My teacher also told me about how she recently met a Hawaiian woman who witnessed David O. McKay speaking to the Hawaiian people in their language when minutes before, he had needed a translator. The people didn't speak English in this area, but they understood every word he said to them. She said it was a miracle, and made her think of the disciples speaking to the people of Jerusalem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?