Girl's Camp

I'm back from Girl's Camp! It was awesome fun. I served as a YCL which was absolutely amazing. They might be airheads and flirts and twitterpated, but I love my girls! And besides, not all of them were airheady, etc. Just some of them.

I got very dirty, but I loved it a bunch. Oh, I also fell down a ladder. That was great fun. I slip while climbing down it, and thereby twisted/messed up my ankle, skinned my shin all the way down the ladder and bruised my shin and knee. It was pretty amazing. Camp started at 1:00 pm on Tuesday and I did this at about 8:30 am on Wednesday. So, it was pretty early in camp. But I decided that I was going to go on the hike with the girls on Thursday. And I most certainly did.

Any questions? If so, I'd be happy to answer them.

Comments

Margaret said…
Haha.. I love the song!

And as for the school day (tha might have been a different post).. I like reading that. I may copie you who copied Julie. As, it truly is brilliant.

Maggie

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?