Still in a State of Reading

There's a tradition in the Russell family, ever since Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out, that Harry Potter books are read aloud to the whole family when they first come out. This is the way to avoid serious argument about who's going to read it first. Yesterday, we began to read Deathly Hallows. Just so happens, that we are at Chapter 10, which is only the product of four hours. Caleb decided that we needed to wait until Beth came home, (which was extremely painful. I kept wanting to know who lives and who dies, and I knew that the answers were somewhere in my house. My mother hid the book). Then when Beth came home, she decided she wanted to go to a dance. But we were allowed to read in her abscence. Now, she has to read to catch up with us, which is taking too long if you ask me. If I were her, I would be reading every minute, wanting to know the next thing that happens intently. But she's not the Harry Potter freak I am. Oh, I've cried four times, I think, and one close call. I'm pathetic. By the fourth chapter, I had already cried twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?