Continuing Life--A Good Thing in its Own Right

Well, today, I officially, and beyond a shadow of a doubt finished Driver's Ed. Exciting! Then I say Harry Potter 5 for a second time. Now, before you think worse of me, here's my defense. I did not go because I did not think I couldn't wait to see it until it came out on a DVD. I laugh at those who do that. However, I was mean and went and saw it while Beth was away. So, I felt bad, and then she told me that she's preparing to be a college student. She's broke. Therefore, I gave it, bought her a ticket, and bought myself ANOTHER ticket. And I saw it again. It was still good.

I have finished Deathly Hallows, so this has been just an all-around Harry-ish week. I am very pleased with Deathly Hallows, and it might have beat Order of the Phoenix out of the number 2 spot. But I think Prisoner of Azkaban might still be better. I won't spoil anything, all I'll say is that I cried about seventeen times. Mom and Caleb lost count after awhile, and decided that the huge conglomerate crying for the last five chapters counts as more than one time. I never fully recovered in between.

This weekend, two things exciting are happening: one in the spiritual sense of the word, and one in the temporal sense of the word. Spiritually, Sarah is getting baptized! I will be playing the piano for this event, so I'm practicing for that, and I'm just elated for her. I'm very proud of my sister for making the decision to partake of the baptismal covenants, and come unto Christ. Shortly thereafter, she will be confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Welcome to the Kingdom on Saturday!

Temporally, this weekend will be my very first feis. And I won't even compete in it, or dance in it at all. I will just be a hostess for the adjudicators and musicians. But I figure I'll get a taste for the workings before I dance in my first feis this October or something like that. For now, I'm having a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?