OTP Update

Remember when I implied that I had lost some notes for a blog post?  It was the OTP post.  I found them yesterday.  There were some OTPs on my original notes that I didn't include in my post.  Most of them aren't completely necessary as I found others to take their place.  But there is one that needed to be added.

In the Cross-Fiction Category

Waldo and Carmen Sandiego


This OTP is so popular that there are cartoons written about their relationship, pictures depicting their baby and more.  They have a shared love of being invisible.  And maybe the innocent tourist in Waldo would temper the thievery.  Who knows?  But it's a connection like none before it.

So, there you go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?