Wow...it's been a bit for me

I tend to be a fairly regular blogger.  Hey?  What?  I am.  But it just dawned on me that I haven't posted in exactly two weeks.  I think most of that is because my life recently has been consumed by either wasting time (which isn't a good thing), moving towards an accomplishment (like I'm making a dress), or studying for my ASCP exam.  I just want to take that stupid thing and be done with it.  Because I've gotten to the point that all sunshine-like logos look like Paracoccidioides. And the only thing I can think of at dinner tables is what type of false-positive each food at that table would make on a chemical test.  You see, my life has been overtaken by this endeavor.  I will keep you posted on it.

Why haven't I been writing any book reviews?  Well, I have been rereading Grapes of Wrath, which, newsflash, is not a short book.  But I have a huge stack of books I need to read in order to review.   But I am one of those people who only read one book at a time, and who read books from start to finish.  Seriously.  It weirds me out that there are people in this world who read books backwards.  It's called Chapter 1 for a reason.  If you were supposed to start at Chapter 13, it would be called Chapter 1. 

So, you will all have to wait for it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?