I'm a Happy Person

I don't have a lot to say today.  And it's kind of disorganized, but I just wanted to say something to all of you out there:

I am a happy person.  I am a happy person because I am. The world is a better place when you're happy anyways.  My happiness does not stem from just "being young."  To people who say that it does, here's what I'll say to you:  I'm sorry that you're not happy.  Why not try pretending you're happy? Sometimes, it's the best way to become happy.

Make the benign assumption.  Assume that everyone has the best intentions and is not trying to be mean.  Assume that everyone is kind.  Assume that everything will go well.  Always find the good part about the situation.  It's not really that hard.  And being more than twenty-five doesn't mean that you can't be happy.

I'm easy to amuse, I  know that.  I take joy in very simple things.  I am aware.  And I like it that way.  And I won't grow out of it.  And implying that I will is one of those things that dent my happiness.  There you go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?