My Life as an Austen Character--or a Bronte Character (depending on what happens next)

A few short weeks ago, I moved in with my grandfather.  I am finishing my school by being an intern.  For a lot of reasons, it worked out best for everyone involved for me to live my grandfather.  At my grandfather's are my two, childless aunts (one a "spinster" as they say, and the other a childless widow).  This just sounds like an Austen book.  The only thing that would make it more of an Austen book would be if I weren't already engaged and found my true love through this. On the other hand, if I end up in a not-so-conventional type story and there's ghosts and no humor at all, I guess this could also sound like a Bronte novel. 

I have learned a lot about my family and I have quite enjoyed it.  I have got to learn about people that I have known my entire life and yet have never really known. Stay tuned on whether or not I end up being in an Austen novel or a Bronte novel.

Comments

Beth said…
I actually think this sounds like and L.M. Montgomery book except that you aren't about 11 and your parents did not die. Also, you don't hang out in any graveyards for the romance.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?