"Home"

I am starting to really think of home as a very fluid term.  I moved a lot growing up, and now I have redefined home three times in this year.  I have heard that Americans are a restless people.  And that may be true.  Mormons are also restless.  And college students are forced to move a lot.  So what does this mean for me?

It makes me somewhat sad, because I am a homebody.  I would really rather do something quiet at home than go out and do wild stuff.  This is a difference between Brian and me that we are currently reconciling, by the way.  I consider myself to be an energetic person, and most people would agree, and even if I'm being energetic, I would prefer to be at home and achieving and accomplishing there.  But even as energetic as I am, I have never actually seen Brian tired.  And he likes to be out and about. 

I have really digressed.  But I suppose the point is, it's weird that a homebody like me would have such a loose definition of the word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?