The Brownest Thumb in Human History

I am trying to follow prophet's counsel and start a garden.  Unfortunately, I live on a ground-floor apartment that faces east, and it's cold outside.  So, I'm starting my garden in yogurt containers and sour cream containers.  But, I have learned that I have the brownest thumb in human history.  Everything I have planted has died.  Twice.  And I even had more plans for them.  But, apparently, none of them work.  My roommates tried to tell me they didn't have enough light.  Well, they're directly under a fluorescent, which is exactly what we use in my lab to grow all our experiment-plants, and they seem to live through that a-ok. 

I don't know why, but I plant them, they sprout and then promptly die.  I'm not actually sure how to resolve this issue, to tell you the truth. But, I still think it's funny that my Italian parsley seeds are from Holland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?