A Tale of Laundry

So, I mentioned that the pipes in the laundry room froze.  Management eventually did fix that part.  But then, I started the washing machine.  One of them had a moment where it had a bit of trouble and trickling before coming out full force.  But, they all filled up.  Unfortunately, they had only managed to thaw the pipes that fill the washing machines.  Not the ones that drain them.  So, when it was done, my laundry was still sitting in a bunch of water.  It had "spun," but in the water.  So, I fished all my laundry out and spent 1 1/2 hours wringing out all the laundry.  Then, it went in the dryer, but the dryer couldn't handle them. They were too wet.

Therefore, this is what happened.





And these pictures are what's left over after 6 hours of blow dryers and ironing.

It is an adventure. But I feel a bit like a pioneer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?