I Should Update!

I decided that I should update, if only to get the pictures of burning McMansions out of the current post. They're getting a little old, if you ask me.

So? What's up with me?

Not a lot. Basically, the highlights of the week are as follows:

1) My cousin, Jalayne, and her roommates decided to pay us a little visit on Monday and that was great fun.
2) It was WASL week. Since I passed the WASL last year, this means that I got to not go to school until 9:35/10:05 depending on the day. I enjoyed it immensely.
3) I've discovered how much I LOVE words. This week's best word-of-the-days? Tintinnabulate (means to ring or tinkle), tinctumutation (a change in color) and brobdingnagian (gargantuan). I already knew brobdingnagian, but that's because I've read Gulliver's Travels, and it's still an awesome word.
4) I have a sadness in my life tonight. I have math to do, a psychology IA (a replication of Stroop (1935)) to finalize, a French essay to write, and two deals of Biology homework (neither one actually due tomorrow...one due Monday and the other due Tuesday).
5) Tomorrow, I get to dance for a St. Patty's thing at a nursing home. I like old people. In a lot of ways, I like them MUCH MUCH MUCH more than teenagers. I love Irish dancing. Sounds good.

That's this week in short.

Comments

Margaret said…
I thnk WASL week sounds awesome.

Your RM brother sounds like a ninja with all hsi Russian skills.

And when I get back.. I defntily want to see you dance!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?