Weekly Violin Update

So, I find myself in a fix where because of my inability to be able to participate in orchestra this year, I've decreased the amount that I practice. There's probably a strong correlation coeffecient if anyone needs a Math Studies IA (Inglemoor IB joke...if you're not in that social group you probably don't get that. It's okay. Don't feel bad.) Therefore, I have given myself a new motivation. If I do not practice sufficiently, I will find myself embarrassing myself online. I will warn you if a piece is highly "unlistenable," so that if you're not in the mood for bad violin music, you'll know. This week, we have a Gretry Tambourin and a Bach Allegro. The Tambourin has places that could stand improvement, but is generally okay and" listenable". The Allegro, on the other hand, could be described as "Bad Bach." Screeches, out of tune and bad shifts abound. Listen at your own risk.


Allegro:




Tambourin:




Comments

Hey, you are certainly no shrinking violet. You step right up and do it. I am a proud grandpa! gwh
Amy R said…
I agree that the Tambourin is better, and I loved the running commentary--especially on the Bach.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?