A Tribute to President Hinckley

For those who haven't heard, or those who aren't LDS, the Prophet, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Gordon Bitner Hinckley, passed to a more beautiful place last night, due to causes of old age at the age of 97. He will be very missed, but he seemed to be homesick for our Father in Heaven, and after the death of his wife a few years ago, he's seemed to miss her terribly. They're together again, and he is in the presence of our Heavenly Father.

I have worked on this this morning as a tribute (no school because of teacher workday...a workday that was canceled anyways because of snow). This is a work in progress. I recorded the background music myself, but I sort of messed up in the second half and got myself off, so I'm thinking that perhaps I'll rerecord it. Opinions?


Comments

Amy R said…
It was very nice, Hannah. I was touched by your thoughts on our dear prophet. The music was pretty good, but a rerecording might help. Good work.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?