Funny Moment of the Week

Over thinking over the week, I have decided on funny moment of the week that I have chosen to share with you all. This does not mean that this is the funniest, the best, the most memorable. It just means its the one I choose to share.

The other day in Pre-Calculus (I think it was on Thursday), we were talking about fundamental identities. As our teacher showed us sample problems and we all took notes. Some of the sample problems used the variable of x. Why? Because they can.

The kid next to me just says quietly, "How come whenever she says sin x, I think that's she talking about Sudafed's up and coming competitor? That's what it sounds like."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?