Book Review Update!

A little more than a month ago, I wrote a book review about a book called I'd Tell You I Love You, But then I'd Have to Kill You.  After reading its sequels, I have something to add. After reading the other in the Gallagher Girls series, it is not as fluffy.  It's not worse because of it.  In fact, I like them even more. But as the series continues, our intrepid heroine, Cameron Morgan, begins to realize that spy-work isn't just about cool gadgets and great disguises. In spy-work, people get hurt. The people you love get hurt.  You do things that you're not proud of.  And you hope that the ends justify the means.  Her life isn't about snaring the Apple-Pie American Boy anymore. It's about survival, and creating a world where Apple-Pie American Boys can exist, even if you can never live that life yourself. 

It gets way better. It also gets darker, but it keeps its sweet and sarcastic charm throughout. There's the update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?