End of the Semester

I am a semi-delinquent blogger. I will fully admit it. But, I suppose that I could be more delinquent. You do have to admit that. Anyways, how did my semester end?

Could have ended worse. There are some classes that I feel sad to see go, such as Clinical Lab Techniques, Old Testament and Anatomy. I will especially miss anatomy. I wish I could take it again, just to take it again! Other classes, I do not regret I will not have to return to. Science of Biology for example. I did not like that class, I did not like the teacher, and let's just say I felt a strong urge to go directly to his office without passing go and collecting $200 and slugging that man after he said on our homework that it was physically impossible for girls to get bleeding disorders. I mean, it would be ignorant enough for a college biology professor to make such a blanket statement about hemophilia (which at least selects for males), but when there are bleeding disorders that are AUTOSOMAL, I could barely contain myself. Anyways, I will calmly tell myself that I can just leave that in my past. And I have other grievances. But I will not unleash here.

In all, I was rather pleased with my classes and I did not completely destroy my GPA. I have a goal of a 4.0 next semester. It's my reach goal. Then I have my push goal of A's in Molecular Biology and Infection and Immunity. And my safe goal of A's in Econ and my religion classes. We'll see what happens. What this means it that I will be angry with myself if I don't get A's in Econ or my two religion classes. Because I know that I'm 100% capable of that. I will be satisfied if on top of that, I get A's in molecular biology and Infection/Immunity, because they are important classes to me, and I believe that I have the ability if I work. I will be pleased with myself if I get an A in Chem on top of the other two goals, because I feel that I have great ability in Chem, but I know that Chem 106 is kind of more than just ability. But I can. It will just be hard.

So, there is a little update for all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?