Cooking for College Students #5

So, we return to Cooking for College Students. I made something up today. It was risky and I was afraid that it would be disgusting, but it was absolutely AMAZING!

Baked Pork

boneless, lean pork chop
potato
carrot
olive oil
nutmeg
cloves
dried onions

Put them all together in a pan, put them in the oven at 375 degrees for awhile. I don't know how long. As long as it took me to visit teach the girl upstairs. Anyways, it turns golden-colored with some kind of carmelized looking things on the sides of the pan. I also did it on top of foil in the pan. Mostly to facilitate easy clean up, but I don't know if it would make a difference.

Basically, it was just amazing. I had nutmeg and cloves from making gingerbread, and wanted to try some new spices on my meat. Basil was getting too basic.

Comments

Amy R said…
Love your recipe directions. They aren't too exact. Did you cut up the veggies and exactly how long do you visit teach for? The spices do sound like it could be good, however, I didn't think you liked nutmeg--or maybe that was Carol. I get everyone's likes and dislikes confused sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?