Update on Life!

So, I haven't blogged in awhile. So, I have decided to not compete for Miss Teen Seattle, because I do not have that kind of motivation for that kind of time. I have further taken a job at Evergreen Diabetes and Endocrinology where I am a medical filer/clerk whatever my title is. Basically, I file records, perscriptions, lab reports, etc., copy down dictation of letters from this doctor and such. I got the HIPAA schpiel and the accuracy schpiel on Thursday, so now I'm trained. Don't get me wrong, they're both important things, but it's sort of over-emphasized after awhile.

Anywho, I'm reading Ethan Frome for English and I don't know if I've read anything more depressing before. This guy has a thoroughly sad life. Yeah.

So, social life: Do I have a social life? Well, a few weeks ago, I attended Brayden's sixteenth birthday party where we played around the world pingpong, bunco, and Xbox golf, and Brayden has now asked me to Homecoming. So, I'm making (or more altering) a dress for that. It's hot pink with light pink inserts.

Last night, I attended a joint seventeenth birthday party for Alan and Kevin. There, we watched "Island" and then played capture the flag in pitch black outside. That was fun too.

I have been writing some still, dancing and playing music, and I have also been working on homework. I don't like PreCalculus. I don't really like math. But I really like Biology, and ASL, and Psychology, and French and English and History...I think I just named all my other classes. But seminary is also a blast, and online life fitness (which it still baffles me you can actually take) is boring as always, and onlien health is just...contrived. But it's a contrived graduation requirement, so I'll have to deal.

So, there's the update on my life. Oh, and I got a cellphone yesterday. It's a fairly awesome cell-phone. I'm excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?