PSATs! UGH!

Tomorrow, I get to participate in the horrible thing called the PSATs. Preliminary Student Aptitude Test. Now, I'm pretty so-so about the test itself--I did the practice test and basically, I'm not worried. I'm just worried that the actual test has got to be harder than that thing was. Otherwise, I'm got a 1500, which just isn't plausible...I'm not that smart.

The other thing is, I don't think my school can do math. "The test will be begin at 7:15 am and is 2 hours 10 minutes long. Students will be done by 10:30." Okay, I realize that we get 6 minutes of breaks. And I realize that they have to read the instructions. But collectively, that can't be more than 30 minutes right? By the aforementioned logic, there will be ALMOST TWO HOURS OF THEM GIVING US INSTRUCTIONS. Can someone explain this to me? (And I hope that it doesn't last until 10:30, because I told the German club that I'd practice the dirndl dance for Oktoberfest with them during study time at 10:00...whoops. I thought it was over at 10--and they needed another female dancer, and I already knew the dance, so why not?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?