New Year's Resolutions 2017: The year of success

I have a plan.  My New Year's Resolutions have been narrowed.  Have been made manageable.  Will happen.

I realized that a lot of my goals were either things that I wanted, but so many of them, that I don't need them to be all done today; or they were things that I wanted because I wanted to do them for other people (or because I wanted to be seen as able to do something that I either don't like or don't need to know how to do). 

Health
Eat a meal a day AND have a 100-200 calorie snack once between each meal
Carry around a water bottle
 Writing
Finish first edit of War To End All Wars
Finish first draft of Legend of Jael
Do NaNoWriMo 2017
 Reading
Read 75 books
5% of all books read should be non-fiction
7.5% of all books read should be classic or "great"
Family History
Arbitrate or index 600 names
Find 12 names and prepare them for them temple
Academic
3.85 GPA this semester (my last semester of full classes ever...)
ProfessionalRenew ASCP license (it expires this year)
MusicFinish John Thompson Level 4
Mozart Concerto A major
Irish DanceOne more dance to Prizewinner Level
FinancialPay off car (almost there!)
CampRewrite Camp Manual
Write Staff Manual
Camp website
LanguagesFinish my current Latin-learning book

Comments

Amy R said…
This certainly looks more do-able for a year. Nothing wrong with desiring to do more, but you feel more successful if it's less.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?