Cooking for College Students #8

Vegetable Salad

I love salad. A lot. The downside? When there's only one of you, you'd have to eat nothing but salad every meal every day in order to warrant buying lettuce because it goes bad SO fast. I don't love salad that much. So, I concocted lettuce-less salad the other day. It's a keeper.

Lettuce-less Salad!

radishes
celery
cauliflower
carrots
a TINY bit of onion (because it's a dominant flavor)
a bit of olive oil
a tad of vinegar (I used balsamic, because I borrowed it from my roommate and that's what she had)
salt
black pepper

Chop it up and go. I'm feeling that a little cucumber would really make this, but I don't have any. So, yeah. It's quite good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?