What junk is contained in a wallet.

So very recently the question came up for a writer's group. What is in a man's wallet? The few men responded before they asked, "So what is in a woman's wallet/purse?" So I thought I'd tell you all as well.

So, my purse contains:

seven pens
checkbook
transaction register
moist wipe things
this little plastic hamster that I don't know why is in there
three band-aids

In wallet:
receipts
the results from my drive test that was forever ago
post-it notes
a statement of my tuition to CNA school. I'm keeping it because if I get employed at a sponsoring hospital/facility within a year of taking the class (for example if I do end up working at Overlake, I get it refunded)
Museum of flight wristband also from forever ago
scripture mastery cards from Old and New Testament
Family picture
money
CareFresh hamster bedding coupons
coupon for Baby Formula--it was one of those ones that "You WON!" at Safeway
change
a phone number for a friend
a movie stub graveyard (Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (as well as Sarah's from that), Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skill (x2, because I went with Brayden and then again with Caleb), National Treasure 2, Enchanted, The Bee Movie, Spiderwick Chronicles)
Nursing Assistant Registered Card (Issued by the WA State DOH)
First Aid Card
CPR Card
YMCA Card
Health Insurance Cards
Driver's License (it's vertical though)
Credit Union MEmbership card
Business card for some bank lady, I don't know what she does
Inglemoor ASB card
Stake Dance Card (and an expired one)
limited use temple recommend
An old copy of my driver's license from before I got the plastic one
debit card
a random acts of kindness card
Thespian Society Membership Card
Library Card
French Alliance Card
Blood Donor Card
Business Card of my work (the Administrator there)
Business Card for my CNA School
A picture of Christ with the YW values on the other side


And that is my purse. I'm sure you all feel enlightened! And it was useful to get to clean it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?