Taking Votes: Will I die?

I'm looking at the IB Exam Schedule for May, and I'm taking votes. Will I die come May?

So here's how it goes down.

On Monday, May 4, in the morning, the torture and chaos ensues with Paper 1 of Higher Level English Literature.

The next afternoon, the torture and brain-racking will continue with Papers 1 and 2 of Higher Level History. This will focus on document analysis in Paper 1 and I believe 20th Century History in Paper 2. Carol or Beth may correct me if I'm getting Papers 2 and 3 backwards.

The next morning, on May 6, the torture will continue with Paper 3 of Higher Level History. This shall be history of the Americas. This does not mean specifically only American history, though it's rather central. If you don't mention some other country in the Western hemisphere, they probably won't like you much. Even if it's bringing up how the Great Depression was detrimental to the Brazilian coffee market.

That afternoon, I will be subject to Papers 1 and 2 of Higher Level Biology.

The following morning, Thursday, May 7, Biology shall continue with Paper 3.

Thursday Afternoon, we shall begin my least favorite and most "I'm freaking out about it," standard level math methods, Paper 1. This is also known as Calculus.

Friday Morning, the numerical reasoning portion of the human brain shall be continued to be racked, with Paper 2 of Standard Level Math Methods.

The weekend will offer some respite, though little.

Upon returning from said respite, I will then enter the land of English Literature once more, for Paper 2 of this test.

Gladly, this week is not my terrifying week, as all students engaging in the testing of Physics, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, German, Music Theory and Higher Level Math (Paper 3) will be tortured, and I doth not fit any of these categories.

The next week, I shall return for the last two tests. On Monday morning, May 18, I will hold my breath as the Spanish students wish they came from some Latin American country where they understood every word naturally, for that afternoon, I shall enter into Standard Level Chemistry Papers 1 and 2.

The following morning, I shall finish up chemistry torture, with Paper 3.

Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning, the Computer Science children shall engage in programming or whatever it is they do on the computer science test.

Then, I shall re-enter for the final test (though not the final day of testing) on Thursday, May 21, for Higher Level French, Papers 1 and 2.

I will then be done. With IB. Forever. I will then encourage the Philosophy and Psychology students who are subjected to pain on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning (in the case of the Psychology students: the same pain that I was subjected to last year), and then the Inglemoor High School IB Community shalt rejoice.

So, votes: With the stupid Week 1 schedule that somebody invented, doth the masses believe that I shalt die?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?