The Update on Life

Hey there! I don't have much to say aujourd'hui (that's French for today, but I think it has the most amazing sound to it--much better than today, but I thought I'd check in with you all. So, today, I did the regular Saturday stuff (namely the day of violin lessons), and then Caleb and I ran a day of fun in downtown Woodinville. One of the things that we did was we went through the turny door on Red Robin. I have never been to Red Robin, but I saw that they had a turny door, and I think it's a pretty awesome door. So we just went straight through and back out. Once we were out of it, I realized the door was still going. It was an automatic turny door, and I we had been pushing. Whoops.

Anyways, I also thought I'd let y'all know, that my parents didn't name me Hannah when it was a popular name. It wasn't like Muriel or anything. It was, in fact, #30 in 1990 when I was born, and #29 in 1991 when I was almost born. AND! Hannah spent some time as #2 right around the turn of the millenium, and it is now on its way back out, it seems (it is #8 for 2007). Also Hannah is a serious chart climber, because it climbed out of the nearly 200s in the early 80s to the top ten in the 90s. And my sister, Carol, has the glory of being nearly number 1000. But I sometimes wish I had a rarer name.

Last thing. Thursday marked the beginning of a monumental month. November. November is in fact, National Novel Writing Month. I will write another 50,000 word novel in the month of November (I've done it two previous years). The difference this year? Caleb is taking the plunge with me, and Sarah is doing the Young Writer's version of it (meaning she sets her own word goal). Interested in National Novel Writing Month? See http://wwww.nanowrimo.org

Comments

Hannah is a name that makes it with me. gwh

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?