In Keeping With My Theme: Historical Heroes

I am a big heroes kind of person. So, I have made a slideshow. With my historical heroes. Just so you know, there are some people I revere, but did not make it through all the hero stamina tests in order to make it into my slideshow. These are people that I find showing courage, faith, compassion or some other value I find highly important. If you have any questions about why someone's in the slideshow (or for some people, who they are), email or comment and I'll blog back why.

So, let me know what you guys think of it. It took me a little bit to get every little piece right and work out the bugs, it being my first slideshow I've made of this type. I like doing it though, so maybe I'll make some more some time. I'll definitely post them if I do.

I was having all these issues trying to get this thing up here, before realizing that I'd saved it as a MPEG2, which isn't compatible with blogspot. So, yeah. But I've converted it to a .wmv. If anyone wants me to send it instead of watching it here, just email. I can also send as a .avi, and I could probably work out MPEG for you if you wanted to. Here we go!

Mess-up two. I was freaking out because it's approximately 21,000 KB and there's a 100 MB limit. Then I remembered that 100 MB happens to be 100,000 KB, not 10,000. I feel so dumb.

Comments

Amy R said…
Good job Hannah. I enjoyed watching your vid again. You'll have to keep adding to it as you find new heroes.
I am impressed - exceedingly so. Watching the video reminded me of some of those people whom I have admired lots as well. You make a grandpa proud. gwh

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?