The one in which my plans don't pan out

I have been out of the state.  And doing all sorts of other things.  That's why you have missed me.  Also I was going to write a blog post that I've been preparing for slowly for a few weeks.  It was one of my list-posts, you see.  But it seems that the notes were lost in the chaos of the past few weeks. My living space is a mess right now.  So, I will have to write new notes. As soon as I write the new notes, the old ones should turn up anyways.

So, letting you know that I am a live.  I am not dead.  That is really all.  I have a bunch of things to write, but I'm not feeling them today.  See you all at a later date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?