The Job Search Continues

So, the job search is not complete. I haven't heard back from hardly anyone. And in the meantime, I am freelance writing. The pay is not great since I'm not well-known or anything like that, but the choices are 1) stay home waiting for a call making no money 2) stay home waiting for a call making measly money. I think I'll take number 2.

I don't think that the problem with employment is because of the downturn in economy. I think that Upstate NY is just a stagnant economy. Always has been, always will be. They don't really get ups or downs here. It is, however, a summer resort, so maybe as we get closer to summer, seasonal positions will open up. Maybe as we get closer to summer, I'll get a call from one of my applications. All the same, we'll see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?