My New Comforter

So, my mom and I were at target, where we slowly get things I'll need for college. Today one of the items was a new comforter. I have a gingham bedspread that my mom and I made together many, many years ago that is still functional. But the comforter is dying. So, I got a new one.

This is what my bed looks like during the day:

But then, when the bedspread is removed for the wonderful time called sleeping, this is what happens:

And just so you can see the other side of the bedspread:




I like it. Why do the little boys get all the cool stuff?

Comments

diane said…
I want that comforter! (In order to not break one of the 10 commandments, I will say I want a comforter like that--Alas it is too hot where I live for comforters.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?